Pre-employment screening is vital to ensure you are prepared for your role. This includes training and inductions.
MAXWELL RECRUITMENT has partnered with WorkPro, an industry best practice in web-based employment screening to deliver our requirements.
Once you have created a WorkPro profile and completed your induction and training, your results and information will be permanently stored in the WorkPro database. This means you can securely share your employment-related information with any potential employer in the future, saving you from having to complete the same paperwork and training each time you apply for employment.
To register and complete your training, please follow the steps below:
- Go to www.workpro.com.au
- Click “REGISTER AS AN EMPLOYEE”
- Complete the registration form, click ‘submit’ and follow the instructions
- If you supplied an email address as part of your registration, an email will confirm your WorkPro username. If you are using gmail, yahoo or hotmail, you may need to look in your ‘junk mail’ box for the information.
- Log in to WorkPro with your username and password.
- The first course that will automatically appear is the mandatory Federal Government Fair Work Statement which you need to read as part of your employment contract. Enter the MAC (152 501 587 23) and click ‘next’.
- Once you have read and accepted this document, you will be automatically progressed to the training/induction section. Click on training/inductions, re-enter the MAC and complete the first course module “WP01 – On-Hired Employment Safety (OHS)”
- When you have completed your modules, you can log out – you are now finished your screening program.
- Your password, and CIN and PIN will be SMS’d and emailed to you on completion of your first course.
Should you have any questions or problems, please let us know.
Thanks for participating and good luck!